- Manage Microsoft SQL Server development and production databases of large size(TB of data)
Install, configure and administer the SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, and 2014 on Windows and Linux Servers.
- Experience with SQL Server performance tuning and monitoring. Good skills in installing and using monitoring tools.
Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
- Experience in application Database replication, migration, support, and deployment activities.
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time
- Ability to perform day-to-day database administration tasks with a deep understanding of SQL Server.
- Database administration and management (Installation, backup, recovery, monitoring, performance optimizations, troubleshooting, security)
- Strong knowledge and industry experience in designing, maintaining, and supporting Microsoft SQL Server databases and developing performant database applications.
- Strong understanding of Database clustering techniques and operations.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- Work closely with the senior management with proper reporting and responses.
- Willing to work in US shift timing.
|Job Category||Production DBA|
|Experience||5 to 8 Years|
|Education Qualification||B.E / Relevant Experience|
|Work Location||Chennai (Currently Remote)|