Duties and responsibilities:
- A key area of focus for the role will be the automation of back office workflows using Power Platform. Reporting via PowerBI is required.
- In addition to project delivery, you will also put in place Power Platform governance and work with developers to help them build out their Power Automate workflows.
What are we looking for?
- Expert in building Power Automate workflows.
- Thorough experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (BI, Automate, Apps) and integrating on-premise data with Azure on-prem Data Gateway.
- Some experience in front-end frameworks and libraries like Angular, Nodejs, React and backend technologies like .net core in C#.
- Previous experience setting up Power Platform Application Lifecycle Management and governance.
- Minimum 5 Years in IT, 2-3 Years in Power App Developer roles.
|Job Category||Microsoft Power Platform Developer|
|Role||Microsoft Power Platform Developer|
|Location||Chennai (Presently Remote)|
|Notice Period||1 Month / Preferably immediate joiner|