Roles and responsibilities:
- Interact with customers, key stakeholders, and the team to gather, analyze, document project requirements and create functional specifications
- Understand customer strategy, services, and business processes
- Support the team to analyze business requirements and technical specifications to see how they can be developed into small testable and releasable elements
- As a project lead, help deliver small to medium-sized projects.
- IT background with experience across the development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience with software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Good business intelligence and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with appropriate business and technical subject matter resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of latest technologies like AI, ML, Blockchain, etc would be a plus.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Qualification||BE / B Tech, MBA|
|Location||Chennai (Presently Remote)|